Regrets Only is a creative studio that helps people articulate and express an idea. We work at the intersection of strategy and design to find universal truths within the particulars of every project. Our expertise lies in translating this raw input into dynamic, expressive, and nuanced visual communication across a range of mediums.
We are looking for a reliable, organized, and committed candidate to join our small creative team. As a junior designer, you will play a vital part in our creative output, so a strong interest in creative strategy, design development, and production is key. This is a full-time position at our studio in Boston, and it can be initiated with a 3-month contract as a trial period.
- Assist in developing holistic design systems
- Iterate on a given visual or strategic theme
- Flex and finesse core components of a larger visual language
- Help create comprehensive guidelines and finalize template and asset files for production
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (After Effects a plus)
- Google Suite
- Strong foundation of design principles (grid, color, typography)
- Love making things and making things happen with a proactive attitude
- Open-minded, eager to grow, and comfortable with critique
- Hold yourself to a high creative and professional standard
- Interested in being a part of a small studio, contributing to processes as much as projects
- Possess high EQ, interested in working with a tightly-knit team to create an open, positive, and productive environment
- We’re a small team of friendly, passionate, hard-working people who love making great things. We love what we do and take pride in everything we produce.
- Our work is highly collaborative, and everyone does a bit of everything, so expect the same.
- We approach every project with openness—no preconceptions, no ego, no house style.
- We are interested in your creative development and helping to sharpen your unique perspective and creative skills.
- We care a lot about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously : )
This position is on-site at our studio located in Brookline, MA.
- Generous PTO
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Summer Fridays
- Tell us a few lines about yourself and why you feel like you'd be a good fit.
- Link to an online portfolio or PDF (no attachments, please). Resume detailing relevant work history.
- Instagram and other social links if applicable.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.